2012-10-19

Top 10: To Be Released Covers

The graphics sure are bee-yoo-ti-full this year...while perusing goodreads I've drooled over a few. These are the top ten covers of yet-to-be-released books! Huzzah!

#10






Date of Release: October 23, 2012
Why I like it: It's a freaking superhero. A superhero. Standing at the edge of a building. Slanted. Yes please.









#9




Date of Release: March 12, 2013
Why I like it: Besides the cool little bit of pizzaz pulling at her face, the whole cover reeks of awesome, science fiction goodness. Now if I only knew if it was pronounced 'Miya' or 'Milla'.









#8






Date of Release: February 19th, 2013
Why I like it: The overlay on the girl is very cool looking, and if you look closer you realize they're actually photos. I love pretty much everything about this cover, and the summary sounds epic as well. I sense a review around February 20th, 2013!







#7




Date of Release: October, 2013
Why I like it: Simiplistic, but goes with the title so well. Instantly we know. Premeditated murder, gun, female protagonist. The cover says it all.









#6





Date of Release: October 16, 2012. I know this was already released, but it was three days ago and I was drooling over this gem before it was released. So hah.
Why I like it: What the heck is it? No idea! But it's intriguing all the same. So much to look at, I could gaze at this for a while, and the little curlicue around the 'C' brings it all home.






#5





Date of Release: April 16, 2013
Why I like it: The colors are really cool, and the 'k' being lifted above the rest of the words. Just the cover makes me want to read it, a tree, a shiny, sci-fi looking ground, and a guy and a girl.








#4





Date of Release: January 22, 2013
Why I like it: Keys, smoke, a face. Awesomeness. The objects go very well with the title, and the color scheme brings a touch of eerieness to the whole thing.








#3




Date of Release: January 29, 2013
Why I like it: Bright colors, a shimmer, cool font placement. This cover really stood out to me in the lineup. These last three covers were  so close...they're almost tied.









#2





Date of Release: April 23, 2013
Why I like it: While I liked the cover for The Selection more, this one stacks up pretty well. A cool girl in a cover in front of ice blocks or something? Bring it.








#1




Date of Release: November 13, 2012
Why I like it: Why are you looking over here? Look at the cover. Need I say more?










Did I miss the 'best cover EVAH'? Be sure to point it out in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment